This is your ‘office’ now.
Thanks to ZOOM, it can be Anywhere.
However, it is not always optimum
to be both a key participant and
manage the mechanics of ZOOM
I will be the ZOOM Host so You can
keep Your Event running smoothly
Contact Me Now for Q2
What Could Go Wrong?
- Important Attendee(s) Left in the Waiting Room
- Speaker Shares Wrong Screen
- Speaker Starts Presenting While Muted
- Extraneous Noise from Unmuted Participant
- Non-Speaking Participant Interference
- Removal of a Disruptive Attendee
- Attendees Need Technical Help with Zoom Links
- Breakout Rooms Confusion
- Forget to Start Record
- What Did I Miss?
ZOOM Host Expertise & Experience
Instrumental in rapidly converting MDG Boston’s Forums to Online ZOOM Webinars when Covid stopped in-person events. I produce Zoom Webinar Forums 2x/month that bring 3-5 international panelists together to discuss innovations in medical technology development.
ZOOM Host for over 50 ZOOM Meetings in recent months, including multi-day events run through Whova’s conference platform.
My Job: Handle the online production so the event team and speakers can concentrate on the content.
Critical Business Meetings:
- Milestone review with your client
- Investment Meetings
- Executive Strategy Meetings
- Project Manager Meetings
- Sales Training Workshops
- Technical Training Sessions
Zoom Meeting Hosting Services
- Setup in ZOOM Meeting
– Pre-Meeting tech prep as needed
– Assist attendees with technical issues
- Monitor Waiting Room for timely admittance of attendees
- Monitor Mute control of attendees
- Spotlight individual speakers
- Manage multiple Breakout Rooms
- Prepare for anything that could happen
- Record meeting when request
- Discounted Non-Profit Rates
- Will sign NDA as needed
ZOOM Webinars enable professional level presentations to an audience from a virtual ‘stage’, often for education, selling, or training. Recording of the presentation can expand your audience.
My Job: Manage the live event and help the speakers feel comfortable with the platform so they can focus on their presentation.
The WEBINAR Platform:
- Comparable to an in-person stage/audience environment
- Speakers are moved on/off stage by the Host
- The audience sees only the panelists, not the other attendees
- Audience can communicate using Chat or Q&A
- Dynamic ‘Spotlighting’ of individual or multiple speakers during presentations and Q&A focuses attention on the panelists
Zoom Webinar Hosting Services
- Setup in ZOOM Webinar
– Online Presentation Coaching
– Create a branded waiting room slide loop
– Add branding to ZOOM registration page
- Pre-Webinar preparation includes:
– Final tech check before Webinar
– ‘Back Stage’ run-thru program with presenters
– Test screen-sharing for presenters
– Check camera, lighting, and audio
- Primary Host for Live Production
- Post production video editing